June 26, 2012

Smart Bro Back-to-School, Back-to-Expenses Promo

Photo Source


Finally after our long wait we decided to have internet connection at our home and I was really excited because I can work internet surfing at home meaning more time for blogging (LOL).

Last Sunday after the mass, we headed to SM Marilao to apply for Power Plug it Plan. But, we saw their offer on the Home Wireless Broadband (Canopy Type). It was on their Back-To-School, Back-To-Expenses Promo. By just subscribing you will get a PhP500 discount on the initial cash-out and another PhP500 will be slashed from the first month subscription for a total of PhP1000 discount. This promo runs from June 15-July 15, 2012 only.

Instead of availing the Power Plug It Plan which cost the same amount, we get the Home Broadband for 24-month lock-in period and planned to get the Power Plug It Prepaid for only PhP1245 (comes with free 240 hours and 400 SMS to Smart and Sun valid for 10 days). However, during that time, they could not process payments using credit cards so I have to cancel my p. I guess it has the reason why I cannot purchase the said plug it because I cannot use it anymore once I got Internet connection at home.

It makes me more excited when I received call yesterday from their customer representative that they are going to install our internet connection by Thursday morning.

Try to visit the nearest Smart Wireless Center for more details about the promo or you can visit their website at http://smart.com.ph/ for more details. By the way here is the Promo Mechanics:


Photo Source
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment